- Fri, 15:42: OH MY GOD!!! “@LACmusic: What! A film of Big Sur?! I've only just got over the shock of On The Road! http://t.co/sz2Ftqpr”
- Fri, 16:59: @kyvm89 “@guardian: Readers' panel: Do your children spend enough time playing outdoors? http://t.co/jKP501bV via @lifeandstyle”
- Fri, 21:11: Looking at research trials on GSK's clinical register and I have the White Stripes "Girl, You Have No Faith in Medicine" in my head.
- Fri, 21:12: Not that medium chain triglycerides are strictly medicine as such
- Fri, 21:13: Well, kinda. They treat Waldmann's disease somehow.
- Fri, 22:33: Yeah, no. I fail at science.
- Fri, 22:40: Now trying my hand at politics by watching Newsnight. Andrew Mitchell singing is terrifying.
- Fri, 22:44: "Train tickets are so confusing anyone can get into the wrong carriage". Really?! #newsnight
- Fri, 22:44: RT @DIMBLEBOT: DIMBLEBOT CALCULATES THE WORK EXPERIENCE BOY AT THE B.B.C. WHO FOUND THE CLIP OF "MITCHELL" SINGING HAS BEEN AWARDED A BO ...
- Fri, 22:50: "I don't think I've ever sworn in my adult life" never wanted to use swear words to describe someone as much in my adult life #newsnight